Want a simple Address Book

User-324448 10:12 06 Oct 04

I have been to a friend who has a new computer, he is also Brain Damaged and really struggles to learn, I have made him an address list using "Tables" in Word, but you should see the mess he made of that, Excell is far to complicated, What we are looking for is a ready made book which sorts alphabeticaly automaticaly.something like a paper book with tags on each page. I am looking foward to any of your suggestions. Thanks Prof.
By the way he is writing a story of his life, its taken two months to do two pages, but he IS doing it

Old Shep 11:04 06 Oct 04

Lotus Organiser is a good address book with tabbed pages similar to what you are looking for. When you add a new contact it automatically sorts alphabetically into it. Hope this helps.
Regards

User-324448 11:22 06 Oct 04

Thanks, where can I try this. although if I rummage through my very old CDs I may have an early Lotus Prog, however I would like to see a working sample, sounds exactly what my brain damaged pal could do with. would it be compatable with Word or do you think the complete Lotus package would be better for him, his skills in "Word" are none existant

Belatucadrus 11:41 06 Oct 04

Easynoter lite click here and 2sync click here

Old Shep 11:49 06 Oct 04

Dont know where you can try it or wether you can buy it separately from the complete Lotus suite. I do not use Word so dont know anything about that - sorry.

User-324448 12:04 06 Oct 04

Thank you I think I have enough to go on although Lotus would seem to be the simple answer

William-192536 13:12 06 Oct 04

Hi prof lotus would suit you fine I use it with word know problems. Hope you get sorted
Bill

Chris the Ancient 14:51 06 Oct 04

I love that EasyNoter. Looks good, so I've downloaded it to play and experiment with.

Thanks for the link

Chris

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…