Want to see a program I am making?

Mad Boy 11:43 04 Oct 03

I am making a program in Visual Basic 6 to create your own aplications. It is no where near complete but here is a screenshot if you are interested...

click here

graham√ 12:15 04 Oct 03

It looks very good, but none of the buttons work. :-)

Mad Boy 12:20 04 Oct 03

Its a screenshot

MichelleC 14:29 04 Oct 03

I'm very impressed. Nice work.

johnnyrocker 14:31 04 Oct 03

cool/efficient

johnny.

Mad Boy 14:34 04 Oct 03

Thanks for the replies....

This is my biggest ambitious project yet, the reason im making this is firstly for my own knowledgable use. Secondly and most importantly i want beginners to be able to create there own apps with ease, of course though fully functional for advanced users.

Mad Boy 16:18 04 Oct 03

Anybody else know Visual Basic and would like to help/contribute?

Legolas 16:30 04 Oct 03

I take my hat of to you Mad Boy. I done visual basic at college two years ago and all I can say about it is AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH lol. I have no idea how I managed to pass the course I did'nt understand it then and I don't understand it now so I bow to your knowledge. I am doing c++ this year so the above AH is likely to get bigger and louder ;-)

Keep us posted as to your progress.

Djohn 16:35 04 Oct 03

Excellent. Keep at it. something like this will always be beyond my capabilities. Regards. j.

Jester2K II 16:37 04 Oct 03

You using VB to make an application to make apps? WOW!

So how do you use it? Is this a new language or is it a simpler way of constructing the VB source code and compiling without having the hassles of debugging??

Mad Boy 16:40 04 Oct 03

Thanks, im only 17 and learning practically on my own. Legolas, i personally prefer VB, C and C++ appears to be more difficult, but i guess i have never properly sat down.

My advice is, if you want to accomplish anything then just stick at it. Some things you were made for, other your not. Having said this I am no VB guru, its just getting to know your way round, learning the basics and getting the fundementals is the key.

Half the stuff i learnt pc related came from you guys, i also bow to your knowlege :)

Thanks for the replies...

I will post back here if i have any further news or screenshots if you like

THANKS!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…