want recommendation for a local pc builder ...

simongy 21:16 20 Dec 03

I live in Grimsby, N E Lincs. I was wondering can anyone recommend a good pc builder etc. Any help would be most grateful. Also - do suppliers of Microsoft product have to be registered with MS? So then you know that they are selling the genuine products etc.
Thanks on advance

billyliv 21:40 20 Dec 03

Hi simongy, I have a good customer base but unfortunately I am in Warwickshire. Good luck in your search. Merry Christmas to you and yours. cheers, Bill

Someone on this forum who is from teh NE i think!

I would recommend him, seems very knowledgable abd also does special offer's to PCA people!

click here

Several people have recommended him on PCA

Djohn 01:30 21 Dec 03

click here and have a look at this thread, As Pilch says, Gaz25 is a forum member. [Lovely person to speak with] but unfortunately he only delivers in the north-west at the moment but you may be able to arrange something. j

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…