Want Netgear will it connect with aol?

Onecrystallady 00:59 20 Jun 06

Dear Helper people,

I would like to purchase a Netgear DG834PN wireless modem router so i can connect to the internet with my PDA from HP as well as my pc and with my new printer but i have aol I KNOW I KNOW leave aol would be the first option but i dont really want to do that. So If i buy this thingy will it work and how do i make it wourk or would you recommend something different. I also have a wireles keyboard and mouse will that clash too. Thanks ever so much for all the help

Onecrystallady 01:00 20 Jun 06

mgmcc 06:58 20 Jun 06

Netgear's DG834 range of routers is compatible with AOL and you shouldn't have problems using your wireless mouse & keyboard in conjunction with a wireless router.

I assume that you have AOL via an ADSL enabled phone line and not via the NTL Cable network? The DG834 is a combined Router/ADSL Modem only suitable for connecting to a phone line and ADSL service.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…