Want to make a mosaic website! HELP NEEDED!

ADON786 25 Jul 13

Hi there,

I would like to know how to make a website with the homepage being a mosaic of pictures, and if you search for "tags" then the picture you search for, it zooms into it.

I would like to know how do I go about doing this. I know NOTHING about web design

Also how much would this website would cost.

Thank you very much in advance!

ADON786 25 Jul 13

Bump

elsalvador 30 Jul 13

Hmm.. Sounds pretty advanced. Have you got an examples of a website doing something similar? I've never really seen this done before.

Danial 13 Aug 13

Do you have any previous experience in web Designing and the website is using for business purpose ?

Mollywhite 13 Nov 13

You can choose a Free responsive WordPress theme to design a Wordpress website with learning some knowledge about it. It is not hard or complicated.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

Encore creates eerie effects for Spielberg's new TV show The Whispers

Apple Music preview: Why Spotify should be scared of Apple's impressive new music-streaming service

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message