Want to copy range from Excel to Word, but shrink!

WhenHeavenTouchesEarth 10:48 05 Oct 05

Hi all, I have a range of cells in Excel which displays in its entirity in terms of width, however is longer than the Excel screen.

I want to get this range of cells into a report in Word, but I want to be able to resize it to fit nicely. Is there any way of doing this?

I don't want to go through the process of using 'PrtScr' and then editing the image, then pasting it into Word.

I don't want to have to resize the table wand the font in Word, as seperate entities.

I'd like to be able to resize the pasted Excel data in Word.

Any ideas whether I can do this, and how?

scotty 11:44 05 Oct 05

I think you are wanting to paste the Excel data into word as an image which you can then resize? Note that if you do this you will not be able to edit the data.

Copy the cells in Excel then use "Paste Special" from the Edit menu and paste as a Picture. The resulting image can then be selected and resized by dragging the markers at the corners of the image.

WhenHeavenTouchesEarth 12:10 05 Oct 05

Thanks Scotty, that should do it!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…