WANT TO CAPTURE YOUTUBE VIDEOS ONTO DVDs

elpin 15:36 13 Mar 08

Help please? Got new Toshiba A210 series with Cd/DVD drawer. I want to 'capture' video clips from YouTube onto a dvd but not a clue how to go about this? I have picked out the videos to the Playlist but can't go further!

BT 17:40 13 Mar 08

Have a look at this thread

click here

rdave13 23:38 15 May 09

Try using YouTube downloader to download videos; click here Use dvd maker to convert and burn to DVD; click here .

isca2 13:01 16 May 09

To download UTube videos onto your pc ( and thus be able to burn to CD/DVD), try a free program called TubeTilla Free This can be found at click here. You will need to download and the install the program to your pc. You will need then copy and paste the UTube video address into Tubetilla and then you can save the file in various formats. I think that there is a paid for version also which will let you save in more formats. Once saved, you can then copy to your DVD drive. Hope this helps.

Terminus90 19:09 20 May 09

download this click here it's all you need

Terminus90 19:22 20 May 09

then you need this click here

good luck!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This stop-frame animation tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…