wannadoo broadband 2Gb service

whatsit 12:33 24 Sep 04

G'day to all forum members, hope you're all well.
I'm thinking of upgrading from dialup to b'band and I wondered if any members were using this service as I'd be very interested in their views or problems they've encountered
thanks very much. whatsit!

Noelg23 12:52 24 Sep 04

well g'day to you too mate..No I aint from Down Under..just making you feel welcome...right first of all there is no 2Gb broadband service (unless they have this Down Under)..only upto 2Mb...and If you want fast speeds and unlimited downloads at a very cheap price..go to click here they can give you a 2Mb connection at around £35 a month...and a 1Mb connection will cost you £26 a month...check it out...good luck...

bretsky 12:53 24 Sep 04

This may help click here
All this said and done, I'm pleased with the package.

bretsky ;0)

whatsit 13:06 24 Sep 04

Sorry Noelg23 I ddn't make myself very clear it's a 1Mbs service with a 2Gb limit. sorry about the confusion and thanks for your reply. whatsit!

Noelg23 13:16 24 Sep 04

oh I see...no probs...my mistake in getting wrong too...

whatsit 13:52 24 Sep 04

Hi all. The reason I said Wannadoo was because I'm aready with them e-mails etc. and I thought it would be ok because I don't d/load much, mostly I just browse the forums etc, and I'm doing my family tree, so at the price, anyway I'll leave the thread open a while (over the weekend ) thank you all for your input and help. Whatsit !

bretsky 14:26 24 Sep 04

Yes, I was with Freeserve on dial up and didn't want the hassle of changing email address etc.

So from initial enquiry to, up and running B/B took 5 days, speedtouch 330 usb modem a breeze to install, I had to ring tech support to "reset" OE, but apart from that, fine!! and you can still use your dial up account for 10 days overlapping time.

bretsky;0)

whatsit 09:44 26 Sep 04

G'day all. I've decided to go with it seems like it's ok (no negative feedback regarding service) So as I'm already with wannadoo it seems logical to stay with them.thanks very much to all who posted, all the links etc. "live long and prosper".bye. whatsit

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…