//some 3rd party need geo

wannadoo Broadband

ened 16:42 01 Jun 04

Has anybody else noticed that after being on line for some time the ability to send and receive info. suddenly ceases, until you disconnect and reconnect.
I am meant to be on unlimited access and am curious to know if I have a problem or if it is their way of telling me I have used enough.

Old Shep 17:18 01 Jun 04

I think over the last few days they have had problems at Wanadoo. Have been with Freeserve for about 7 years and never had a problem. However ,the last few days I either have not been able to connect or have been kicked off after about 10 mins. I have friends who are with them and they cannot send e.mails but can recieve them??? In august my area is being broadband enabled (thought hell would freeze over first) and I have decided to change isp tp Pipex as I have heard a lot of good things about them. Perhaps Freeserve is going down the pan since Wanadoo took over.

Fruit Bat 17:25 01 Jun 04

On Wannado 2G limited BB, had no probs here in East Mids sinc e been on last 3 weeks, Although I don't really use the W channels.

Is this problem with any IE downloading or just certain sites?

ened 17:28 01 Jun 04

Old Shep because I used to have a load of similar problems when I was a Freeserve dial-up customer and they would never admit they were at fault.
I have heard Pipex are good for BB but am committed to Freeserve for 12 months.
Does anybody know if they can 'hang'your Broadband connection without disconnecting you?
I had left it on since about 14:00 and returned at 16:00 to find that OE was shoing error messages and no pages were available in IE. As soon as I disconnected and connected again I was live and have been ever since.
This is not the first time!!!

ened 17:29 01 Jun 04

I was typing at the same time.
Basically all sites were unavailable and Outlook Express could not retrieve mail.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…