wandering mouse pointer

chippy+ 22:40 18 Jan 09

Hi I have connected my pc to my hdtv i have also connected a wireless keyboard and mouse but the mouse pointer is wandering all over the screen can anyone help.I am making this pc wireless internet connection will this affect the wireless keyboard and mouse thanks Chippy

Pamy 09:44 19 Jan 09

Battery is low

Taff™ 10:06 19 Jan 09

Or you are trying to use the mouse on a reflective surface such as glass. Try it on a matt surface - a piece of card, a book or a traditional mouse mat.

chippy+ 10:11 19 Jan 09

hi Pamy & Taff new batteries in both keyboard and mouse tried all sorts of surfaces but no luck thanks for your replies may have to buy a new set
Chippy

rickd 11:15 19 Jan 09

Try moving the wireless receiver further away from the screen (or any other item using power).

Taff™ 12:27 19 Jan 09

Check that there isn`t any detritus on the lens such as fluff. Clean it with a cotton bud. If you can change the channel it`s using by pressing the buttons on the transmitter then the mouse and the keyboard. It could be that they are out of sync.

chippy+ 12:51 19 Jan 09

Hi rickd & Taff™
will try your suggestions thanks Chippy

merseyman 13:03 19 Jan 09

hi, Does anyone know what dvd disc to use that will work on any machine or PC.Like when you buy a dvd of a movie it will play on any machine .Thanks

Taff™ 13:07 19 Jan 09

You should start a new subject of your own Titled "DVD Disc Compatibility" - not many are going to find your post because you are hijacking someone elses topic.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…