Wandering Cursor and Vista accounts

ZootHornRollo 17:55 25 Nov 07

I use a Logitech Optical Cordless Mouse and when my wife opens her account in Vista the cursor seems to wander all over the place. It is less prone to doing this in my account but still has the odd moment when the cursor jumps all over the place.
Is this a common problem - is there an easy solution.

anskyber 17:59 25 Nov 07

Have you tried for updated drivers?

At the beginning of the year there were issues with cordless mice, mostly Microsoft ones but including Logitech. Many found that uninstalling the Logitech drivers and using the Vista generic drivers fixed it.

anskyber 18:00 25 Nov 07

Logitech drivers. click here

Coffee Adict 19:00 25 Nov 07

I did read somewhere that the surface you use it on can cause problems such as a patterned table cloth, plain and white seems best, in my case a small white chopping board, it may be odd but it works and gives you more room than a mouse mat.

hssutton 19:24 25 Nov 07

I've been using a cordless Logitech mouse on Vista since early doors and have never had this problem, but must admit to never loading the Logitech drivers.

similar to Coffee Adict I don't use a mouse mat, just the desk top which is a dark brown.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…