1.8 MB will be probably your max speed.
uninstall antivirus and get som other like AVG or Avast they are free.get some antispyware as well and maybe other firewall aswell like Zone Alarm
error massage :
some suggestions you should check/try if you haven't alrea
1. The date on your computer needs to be set properly -- double click the c
lock verify that
the time and date are set.
2. If your password information is not saved, verify that you are typing it
in with the
correct case (uppercase or lowercase).
3. Change your password @ click here
something smaller (under 10-12 characters), then try signing in again.
4. If you use a firewall (like ZoneAlarm, Norton Internet Security etc. ),
that Messenger doesn't have the correct rights to access the Internet, espec
ially since you
upgraded. You may need to re/add Messenger to the allowed list of programs
in your firewall
if this is the case.
5. If you disabled your firewall in the past, it still may be blocking Mess
enger -- try
restarting it and see if that helps the situation. You also might try unins
installed firewall, to verify that it isn't causing a problem (even if it is
6. Clear your IE cache and cookies -- open Internet Explorer, click the Too
ls menu, then
Internet Options, then click the Delete Files button, and when that's comple
te click the
Delete Cookies button.
7. Check your IE Security settings -- open Internet Explorer, click the Too
ls menu, then
Internet Options, then Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section, and ver
ify that "Check
for server certificate revocation" is unchecked. Also verify that 'Use SSL
2.0' and Use SSL
3.0' is checked, then click OK.
8. Click Start, then Run, and enter the following:
then click OK
and do the same for the following:
9. If using MSN Messenger 7, click the Tools menu, then Options, then Conne
click the Advanced Settings button, uncheck all the options, click OK twice
and then try