//some 3rd party need geo

Wanadoo: new web-mail log-in page

VCR97 19:37 03 Aug 05

Anyone else having problems? The page appears with no text apart from the Wanadoo stuff at top left and bottom right. Status shown as "Done, but errors on page". If I then click Refresh it opens OK. I never had a problem with the old web-mail.

octal 19:58 03 Aug 05

I think this is the link click here

If it is this is what I'm getting click here

Seems no problem.

jolorna 20:00 03 Aug 05

yes you just get your login details at the top, then you have to click on the ok buton, and then it just shows at the top what mail you have untill you click on inbox or a other one then it opens up to full page, its rubbish compared to the old one plus i seem to get a lot more spam with it

jolorna 20:01 03 Aug 05

this is my login click here

octal 20:03 03 Aug 05

After looking at jolorna's link, make sure your Javascript is working, I get the same as you if I turn it off.

VCR97 21:51 03 Aug 05

By Javascript do you mean:

Internet options/Security/Microsoft VM> java permissions. If so it isn't disabled; it's set to "High safety".

jolorna: my log-in is as yours but minus all the text. It just has the boxes.

Going to watch telly now. Good night.

octal 21:56 03 Aug 05

This site will test your Javascript click here

octal 22:01 03 Aug 05

This is with Javascript turned off click here

This is with Javascript turned on click here

VCR97 20:09 04 Aug 05

The test link said "Your browser supports JavaScript Version 1.3" which I assume means I'm OK.

There's some strange distortion on your Wanadoo links but they are similar to mine. Although, thinking about it, how would JS give me the faulty page and then allow the correct page when I click refresh? I've just noticed that the status bar shows, very briefly, something about a bad URL but it's too fast to read.

(I wish that people wouldn't change things for the sake of change. I was quite happy with the old arrangment.)

octal 22:50 04 Aug 05

Don't worry if the pages look different to yours, its probably the browser I'm using, its the way it renders the page.

If you are getting "Your browser supports JavaScript Version 1.3" then your JavaScript is indeed working.

If you click on refresh and it opens OK, I wonder if its picking up a corrupt file in the cache? You could try clearing the cache and see if that clears it.

VCR97 19:53 05 Aug 05

I clear the cache after every session. I've sent an e-mail to Wanadoo 'cos I've just remembered that they tried this new system briefly a couple of weeks ago and it was a total disaster. Next evening it had reverted to the old system. I suspect that it might still slightly buggy.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…