Wanadoo Home page

Rhuddlan 13:09 20 Aug 04

What's up with the wanadoo home page, everything is displayed very differentley such as the page is much longer, there is only images and text down the left hand side of the page, and the text is in a different font, i have to scroll half way down the page to check my e mails, is it just me? or is there a problem, i have only noticed this happening from this morning!!!

Valvegrid 13:19 20 Aug 04

You haven't provided a link, but is this it?

click here

If it is, the email sign in seems to be at the top on my browser, Opera.

Rhuddlan 13:36 20 Aug 04

Yes it is that page, it's still the same. It's the genral appearance of it, the page is very long and the text is much bigger, i haven't changed any settings in ie, so anyone got any ideas? It's annoyning me now!!!

watchful 13:41 20 Aug 04

This is my Wanadoo homepage click here and it seems to be just the same as usual.

Rhuddlan 13:52 20 Aug 04

No it's still not normal on mine, so it's just me then, anyone have any ideas on how to get it back to normal?

Raquelmanny 15:31 20 Aug 04

Hi Rhuddlan, My wanadoo homepage is all messed up too the same as yours. I have emailed them but no reply yet. Like you say my was normal until today. At least now I know I aren't the only one as I have been messing about with my settings for ages with no difference. If they reply I will let you know.

Valvegrid 15:37 20 Aug 04

It really does sound like a browser problem, it'll be interesting to see what others get.

Rhuddlan 18:14 20 Aug 04

Glad to know Im not the only one, cheers Raquelmanny! let me know what they say, Regards, Rhuddlan.

Raquelmanny 20:38 20 Aug 04

Well they still haven't replied Rhuddlan. So much for customer service?? I'll keep you posted. If by chnace you sort yours let me know. Thanks.

reddwarfcrew 00:05 22 Aug 04

screen shot at

click here

Valvegrid 07:27 22 Aug 04

taken using Firefox, is this what it should look like?:

click here

Seems like its a problem with the rendering in IE6 which I haven't a clue how to fix, but maybe someone can give an answer for you.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…