Wanadoo forgotton password option

Rhuddlan 00:20 10 Aug 04

When using the forgotton password option on the wanadoo home page for my fs.net e mail address, after entering my e mail address and postcode correctly another page displays with loads of writing and at the top saying HTTP Status 500 - Internal Server Error and with a loads of other writing, which i don't understand, anyone have any ideas about this???, cos it has been going on for weeks!!!

end 00:29 10 Aug 04

I wonder if this could be the solution for someone I have been mailing who seems totally unable to access her e mails....she is with fsnet. co. uk...are you one and the same ; she says she has been unable to get in for some time, and had wondered if it was just her; and hers also says "server error"....she says she "cannot establish a connection" and I cannot e mail her to help!!..so..it may not be just YOU that has the problem....maybe a phone call to the "server" on the premium rate number (!) is needed here for you... and if you can post back to tell me what happens, I for one would be grateful.I can let her know what she may have to do...please and tas..

end 00:49 10 Aug 04

on my "wanderings" have come across the fact that the 1571 BT service needs to deactivated for the e mail service to work..... just a thought...and still searching for the answer to my friends problem.. and I cannot even e mail her with an answer!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…