Wanadoo Broadband Connection

happ 15:50 22 Jan 06

I have had Wanadoo Broadband for some time but have ben experiencing connection problems for the last 3 months.
I have contacted Wanadoo technical support on numerous occasions and all suggestions fronm them so far have been unsuccesful.
On some occasions the connection fails with a message given to that effect and will then connect after one or many attempts, sometimes a connection can only be made by reinstalling the wandoo software.
The modem is o.k, u.s.b ports are o.k

Any advise please, does anybody have similar problems with wandoo?

csqwared 17:23 22 Jan 06

What operating system are you running and which modem do you have? As far as i know there is a known issue (unresolved) with W98/W98SE and the Speedtouch 330 modem. There is an update to drivers for this modem on the Thomson website but it hasn't improved my connection. I'm on Win98SE with the 330 and generally I don't have a problem. On the odd occasion it won't make the connection and I have to do a restart, or in some instances a reboot. I've never had to reinstall software.

csqwared 17:26 22 Jan 06

Just in case you need the drivers click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Best Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX Awards of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced