Wanado

Smegs 10:47 28 Apr 04

I know they have changed, but the web site is so slow, that I can't get on. Time out. Is anyone else having this problem???

ventanas 10:52 28 Apr 04

Yep. Just failed to load, and I've got Broadband here.

A bit worried because I'm on Freeserve dialup at home. Does it connect ok and then fails to load the page, or is there a problem with connection? If the former just change the home page for a while. Thanks for the info.

Giggle n' Bits 10:54 28 Apr 04

few minutes a tad slow but on disconnect then reconnect all is fine. I think its just your cookies as Wannado is now a whole bunch of different cookie files they need to load into Ie.

But no problem as you say.

ventanas 10:56 28 Apr 04

Just go on by typeing www .wanadoo.com, but content takes an age. Hopefully just "teething troubles."

Smegs 10:56 28 Apr 04

ventanas, I'm on FSBB. God knows what your connections is going to be like at home. When I tried to connect this morning to my home page, which was FS, I got the Wanado redirect page. But that wouldn't do anything. Good luck. Take care. Shaun.

Smegs 10:58 28 Apr 04

ventanas, I got www. wanadoo.co.uk and not www .wanadoo.com.

ventanas 11:01 28 Apr 04

I had the same problem here. Redirect page did nothing, but typing wanadoo address did get me there, but no pictures or anything, just text.

I think I'll change my home page tonight before I dial up. But they may have sorted it by then. One can hope.

Thanks again.

ventanas 11:02 28 Apr 04

Sorry, you're right .co.uk not .com

Smegs 11:03 28 Apr 04

ventanas, I'm getting on the home page ok now, but the links on the home page are very slow.

ventanas 11:12 28 Apr 04

Smegs, Yep, seems fine now. I live in hope for tonight.

Cheers, John.

Agent Smith 11:27 28 Apr 04

It's 11:25. Seems Ok now. 56K dial up.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…