W98se USB flash memory stick driver

jjss 08:20 15 Mar 06

Hi all,

I'm looking for a freeware driver so that I can use a usb flash memory stick on a laptop that runs w98se. The laptop is an old one that works very well. The stick works okay on my Xp desktop without any additional drivers. I've tried doing a search on this help site without sucess.

Thanks in antisipation for your help.

Diemmess 08:57 15 Mar 06

I have 98 drivers for a 125Mb Jetflash 3 years old.
This is a neat little stick purchased when they were still quite a novelty.

Have no idea whether it will work for you, but if you e-mail me I will attach it to a reply.
It is only 260Kb
I just hope it is effectively a generic for this kind of problem which should not be all that difficult to solve.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 10:22 15 Mar 06

What is make model of USB stick? What does XP call it? Drivers will probably be on the net somewhere if we know the model.

jjss 10:47 15 Mar 06

Thanks to both of you. Fruit Bat you triggered a though. My stick is a Novatech which turns out to be a Buffalo stick so I did a google search and Buffalo had the driver. Thanks again guys ror your responses.

jjss 10:51 15 Mar 06

I've ticked as Resolved but it doesn't appear as such on the Helproom list

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 11:09 15 Mar 06

OK here, perhaps you need to refresh the page to see it ticked.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 7 simple tips to get more out of…