[email protected] virus

cpr 19:27 14 Apr 03
  powerless 19:31 14 Apr 03

click here

Probably from an email.

Or someone may have an infecred floppy or CD-R.

MAJ 19:32 14 Apr 03
  Gaz 25 19:33 14 Apr 03

Try an online scan at symantec, this should show any viruses,

It could be malicious activity that caused that, read about the virus, and see if the registry entries it creates are in your registry????

MAJ 19:34 14 Apr 03
  beeuuem 19:36 14 Apr 03

For information
[email protected]" title="http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/[email protected]" TARGET="_new">click here
[email protected]" title="http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/[email protected]" TARGET="_new">click here
click here

powerless 19:37 14 Apr 03

This site does not like not @ in URL's MAJ.

The site treats it as an email address so it goes all messy.

Paste the Symantac URL into click here and it will give you a clean link.

Like i have done ;-)

MAJ 19:45 14 Apr 03

Cheers Powerless, that's another one I'll have to watch out for. ;-)

click here Same as yours I think, Powerless.

Happy1 22:25 14 Apr 03

It is from emails. I use BT which uses brightmail and filters this virus out of emails all the time. I used to get several every day but now they have stopped. I posted a thread and asked about exactly this virus a few weeks ago.

accord 22:40 14 Apr 03

i had this ages ago. NAV detected it from an email and quarantined it before i received it. delete it from quarantine job done. nice to see that your AV software is working.

cpr 22:43 18 Apr 03

Thanks to all who responded. I double checked as suggested by GAZ25 with an online scan. Nothing revealed. Once again thanks. cpr

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…