w32 time

pat2068 21:07 31 Aug 03

everytime i go into event viewer i have on error w32 time can anyone tell me what this is and how i can fix it please thanks mary

pat2068 21:21 31 Aug 03

bump

christmascracker 21:42 31 Aug 03

I think it's because your pc's clock missed it's syncronization with the internet

Philip2 22:59 31 Aug 03

it's clock syncronization if your using Preventon you will have to open port 123 if not i don't know how to set other firewalls if there causing the problem.

jazzypop 23:02 31 Aug 03

w32 time is the service that attempts to synchronise your PC's clock with an internet time server (think of the pips on the radio at one o'clock).

It is scheduled to update at routine intervals - if your PC is not switched on and connected to the Web at the next due time and date, an error is logged (as you were unable to update/correct the time).

If you double-click the time in the bottom-right corner of the screen and click the Internet Time tab, you can do a manual synchronisation.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…