john1000 22:09 24 Jan 05

i have the vx2 spyware i have installed the adaware plug in to remove this thing but it reports back my system is clean i have tryed everything safe mode system restore off but it never moves please help

VoG II 22:11 24 Jan 05
  john1000 22:41 24 Jan 05

thanks vog tryed a few progs found vx2 but i have to purchase software first of course if there was a garentee it would be removed then yes i would buy it but if it does not i have bought it for nothing is there any freeware tools to remove this

VoG II 22:53 24 Jan 05

Please post a HijackThis Log.

Here's how click here

Latest version click here

Please make sure that you save HJT to its own folder and run it from there. Please post the entite log including the header that lists your version of Windows etc.

You will probably have to post it in two or more sections due to the 800 word limit on this site. To make it readable, please double space it by addinf a blank line every other line.

Then, please be patient and ignore any misguided but well intentioned advice to run this that or the other. Wait for expert guidance on how to deal with your log.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface PC release date, price and specs: All-in-one Surface PC to directly rival iMac

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…