voyager2110

wigg 14:09 01 Jul 06

I've recently installed a voyager 2110 hardwired to pc wireless to laptop, on certain web sites (this one included)if I click on a search button intenet explorer disappears completely and I'm just left with the decktop this only happens on the laptop I can relaunch explorer ok but this happens every time on certain web site other sites no problem ,I'm running xp.

baffled wigg

ade.h 16:16 01 Jul 06

Does it happen with other browsers? (Process of elimination).

wigg 16:33 01 Jul 06

don't know will down load firefox and give that a try, it does it with explorer 6 & 7

wigg 16:51 01 Jul 06

no problem at all with firefox but I like explorer,may will uninstall & reinstall see if that helps.

ade.h 16:55 01 Jul 06

You can't uninstall Internet Explorer without going through a quite technical process. You can roll back from an updated version to the OS-installed version or you can remove access to it. It cannot be removed by the operating system.

An example of rolling back click here

The method for removal click here (beware of the risks).

Repair installation click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…