Voyager 2100 configuration manager

fogbound 21:32 09 Dec 05

Can anyone advise me how to get the voyager 2100 back into factory pre-sets so that i can upgrade the firmware. The configuration manager will not accept the password that i thought i had used, nor any other that i thought i could have used.

Thx

reclaimjack 00:28 10 Dec 05

click here check this out

LAP 14:07 10 Dec 05

In the back of the Voyager is a reset 'pin hole'. From memory switch off Voyager, push in reset and hold in, then switch Voyager on, when all lights are illuminated release reset button.

tomsdad 14:08 10 Dec 05

I think you will find there should be little hole on the back just big enough to push a needle or little pin into. Push a needle in it and hold it down for ten seconds. That should restore it to the factory defaults. Hope you can make sense of that, Tomsdad.

fogbound 18:11 10 Dec 05

thx for help....done all that but it is still asking for password in the configuration manager which i need to enter to update the firmware

mammak 19:31 10 Dec 05

Hi fogbound what ISP are you with? If you're
with BT broadband then you dont need a password,
again on saying that I myself just typed in upercase "BT" if you are with BT/BB hope this helps.
Regards Mammak.

fogbound 22:42 10 Dec 05

Yep with bt, but "BT" nor BT worked....looks like i might have to pay a fortune on the help line.....damn

Thx again

fogbound 23:19 10 Dec 05

Got it............. ready help file CAREFULLY i found one line giving default password "admin" with user name as "admin" and bingo got in. As usual its something bloody easy

Thx for all your assistance

Foggy

fogbound 23:20 10 Dec 05

as above

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…