Voxsync.exe

Daiol 08:39 29 Oct 09

Hi,Can someone put me on the correct track regarding 'voxsync.exe' What is it ? could it be spyware etc?.I have run eusing reg cleaner and i'm about to run further scans later on.
Thanks daiol.

birdface 08:53 29 Oct 09

Something to do with orange I think.

click here

Just to be in the safe side maybe download the free version of malwarebytes update it and then run it.

click here

rdave13 09:09 29 Oct 09

Agree with buteman. Synchronising program? click here

Daiol 09:29 29 Oct 09

Thanks both,Update is.I'm using orange broadband and i did use the orange sync to update the orange address book,but i changed my mind and uninstalled the orange sync by using Revo uninstaller,last night when i went to shut down desktop a box appeared closing 'voxsync' Now the qusetion is what is my next move to get rid of completely.
I ran a malwarebytes and it found a trojan,so will keep you up to speed later,but open to any further ideas.I'm using windows xp pro.Orange broadband.daiol

rdave13 09:38 29 Oct 09

Try installing the orange sync (whatever it is) again and this time just run its own uninstaller, if it has one, from all programs.

Daiol 18:51 29 Oct 09

Well here i am,Done a full scan with malwarebytes it found some nasties.
Ran superantispyware that also found a few nasties.
Also reinstalled the orange syncronising system then uninstalled from its own uninstaller from all programs not from add & remove setup.
Another item sometimes when i restart pc a box appears 'A Graphic is missing'Any help there please.And in the startup dept i have "VTTimes,PCVoive & CMaudio" Do i need these three in startup Please.
Regarding the 'voxsync.exe' I will keep you informed on that matter.
Thanks daiol.

rdave13 19:35 29 Oct 09

VTTimes from S3 GRAPHICS DRIVER; click here
Worth looking for an update to the driver with the message you get.
PCVoive could be PCVoice? ;click here
CMaudio; click here audio driver.

Daiol 10:52 31 Oct 09

Well thanks all for support,An update. All is well as you know i gave it a couple of days to see how it all settled down.
All sorted now thanks to the wonderful help of this forum.
Thankyou very much once again.
daiol.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation technologies coming to Siggraph 2017

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5