voodoo 3000 AGP

Blade 69 23:29 21 Aug 03

i have a voodoo 3 3000 AGP graphics card installed and i have a s video port. can i watch dvds connected through my dvd player on my pc and how do i go about doing it? i already have the s video cable.
thanks in advance

Djohn 01:38 22 Aug 03

Yes you can. I used to have the VooDoo 3 3000, excellent card. Unfortunately I have forgot the procedure, but this will bring your request back to the top of the page, and someone will be able to advise.

From what I can remember, you will need to right click on your desktop, choose properties from the drop-down menu, then click on the settings tab, then advanced button, this will take you to another window, click on the adaptor tab, this will show your card and it's settings. From there you will be able to set your display to the TV.

That's about all I can remember, but someone else will hopefully pick up on this and fill in the missing bits. j.

goonerbill 07:57 23 Aug 03

bump

hugh-265156 11:15 23 Aug 03

click here or click here to get the most "up to date" driver would be my first stop.

then click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…