Voodoo 3 3000 or Nvidia Vanta LT

butterscotch 23:23 05 Aug 03

I have been given a pc from a friend after he had upgraded to a new one & it has an Nvidia Vanta LT graphics card in it. My 2nd pc currently has a Voodoo 3 3000 card in it, which i use for a bit of light gaming. Would i be better putting in the Nvidia card or staying with the Voodoo.

JIM 23:42 05 Aug 03

Comment at the time. Nvidia Vanta LT graphics card.
This card is very outdated and there are far better cards for far less at that time Don't let Compaq fool you into getting this card b/c it's designed specifically for Compaq systems.Not reccomended even for light gaming.You couldn't give away the Vanta nowadays.

I would stick with your Voodoo 3 3000 card.

Djohn 23:48 05 Aug 03

I had the Voodoo3 3000 a couple of years back, and used it until a short time ago when I upgraded to a new card. The voodoo was rated as one of the best cards then, and can still compare quite well with some of the new medium priced cards. It has 16mg of memory and a 133 processor to power it. j.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…