Volume control being muted by SB Live

joban 18:31 12 Aug 03

Thanks for help re prob with All In Wonder no sound & TV & CD audio. It put me on the right track & I've now discovered that CD and line in keep getting automatically muted by SB Live (I assume it's that as it says SB Live on bottom line).
Anyone any ideas how I can stop it happening please - bit of a nuisance if I've to do it manually every time!
Many thanks
Jo

Djohn 19:37 12 Aug 03

Try the following.Start/all programs/creative/sound-blaster icon, then click on surround mixer, speaker set-up should now be showing. If you have 5.1 then set from here and test, Then click on the "Mixer" button, lower left of the same window, menu will expand to show inputs, make sure none are muted from there, then click your way out.

Now right click on your volume Icon it's in the windows sys. tray, choose properties, un-tick any "Mutes" that apply. Now look to the top left of same window, click on properties, another window will open, place a tick in all boxes that you wish to work, close the properties window, main volume display will still be in view. Re-check all the boxes at the bottom of each function to make sure none are on "Mute"

Thats it, should do the trick for you. j.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…