//some 3rd party need geo

Volo View Express

Wessie 16:49 31 Jul 03

I am having problems reinstalling voloview on my computer. My computer which is running windows 2000 crashed in that I gotr a
Winlogon.exe error I was able to restore the operating systm back to the state it was in before it crashed except I had problems with Voloview. I tried to remove the program from add/remove programs but this did not work so I had to do it via the registry stupidly I did not back up the registry before I started.Now when I try to install it I keep getting an internal error followed by a long string of numbers which stop the install. Does anyone know how I can resolve this problem

AndySD 17:19 31 Jul 03

Try using the System File Checker

Put your windows CD into the CD ROM and hold the shift key (the one with arrow pointing up, just above the Ctrl key on the left of your keyboard). Holding shift for a few seconds will stop the Windows CD from auto running, but the drive will still spin up to read the disk then spin back down again. Once it has spun down you can release the shift key.

Now click Start/All Programs/Accessories and choose Command Prompt. Type in

sfc /scannow

and hit enter. This will check and replace any damaged system files.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…