VOIP and fax lines

User-312386 18:05 28 Oct 10

Hi all

I am taking over a business which i have worked for 15 years very shortly. The business is approximately 25 miles away from where i live and am taking the telephone and fax line over, the only way i can do this is to port them over via BT VOIP. I understand this and thats not really the problem! The problem is i need a VOIP enabled fax and dont really know what to start looking for! Also do i need a special phone or some other kind of router that will attach to the BT router?

All help would be apprecaited as i am delving into the unknown here and want to get this right!

Thanks in advance

User-312386 21:37 28 Oct 10

The line is with BT and i am going to use BT internet and use there voip service. Can i use a normal phone? What sort of fax do i need?

User-312386 19:32 29 Oct 10

Sorry to be a pain, but do i need a special kind of phone or a special fax machine, as per the original question?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…