Voip Cheap calls over the internet - HELP!!!

Newuser1280 10:15 12 Aug 05

Can anyone suggest a solution to my problems?
About three weeks ago I registered with Voipcheap (I have been using Skype fairly trouble-free for almost a year now)and paid the minimum subscription of £1.
Calls to UK landlines are free and for the first two days all was OK. Then it stopped working and would not allow me to connect at all. Every time I try I get the message 'Connecting........'
and then 'Client is not logged on'even though it is set to automatically log on when Windows is opened.
Any guidance would be much appreciated as their customer services do not respond to my e-mails at all!!!

Hamish 15:47 12 Aug 05

Sorry - I use Skype, Yahoo and MSN but try typing Voipcheap into Google and a lot of information can
be found

ACOLYTE 15:52 12 Aug 05

I havent used Voipcheap but i have used the BT comunicator with Yahoo messenger and its pretty good you can call pc to pc for free and pc to landline costs the same as normal calls.
But as for you problem have you tried not having it set to auto and doing it manually.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…