voice change

conrail 21:15 25 Dec 06

Hi Gang, hope you have all had a great Christmas and Santa was good to you, not sure if this query is computer related or not, I remember years ago there was a neck chocker that when worn could change a persons voice, similar to the Dr Who Cyberman helmets on sale currently, anyone able to help in remembering and point me in the right direction to obtain one, thanks

woodchip 21:19 25 Dec 06

You do not say if you want software or Hardware

click here

conrail 21:34 25 Dec 06

sorry woodchip, it would be hardware, the thing I remember was a neck chocker, when worn would change the wearers voice, what I needed one for was because I helped Santa by standing in for him when he was busy, or as in my town can't park his sleigh because he doesn't own a local parking permit, my granddaughter recognised me when I spoke despite trying to disguise my voice.

conrail 21:47 25 Dec 06

thanks woodchip, I have had a look at ebay and will decide which one I want, I have plenty of time, 50 weeks, I appreciate your help

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…