VOB to mpeg/avi?????

astromica 23:17 05 Mar 05

hello....
Please help me...
i created a film in premiere, exported it straight to DVD........ thinking I could load it back into premiere later on... doh!! Premiere wont open a VOB file !!!
I have tried to converting the file to avi and mpeg using YASA conversion software and it now opens in premiere but the quality has really downgraded. Also the size has decreased and it now has a black border around the outside!!!!
please help!! I need the film finished by tuesday or i'm in big trouble....
Any ideas??

THE TERMINATOR 02:44 06 Mar 05

click here This is what you need

grabster 09:31 06 Mar 05

I wouldnt bother with this program,the program contains loads of spyware and asks for server rights. adaware found 36 problems with this and then there was the " buffer underflow problem" which keeps closing explorer.
I just done a google search on this proggy but was unable to come up with any negative feedback for it,i followed the link supplied by THE TERMINATOR so i assume anyone who installs it will have the same problems.
Beware...

grabster 09:36 06 Mar 05

Just came across this link click here

astromica, is your vob file ready to burn ?

FelixTCat 12:00 06 Mar 05

Rename the VOB file to mpg and try again.

David4637 15:07 06 Mar 05

I thought this was the answer to my prayers, I want to convert VOBs to AVI, but looking at the site review, "DVD Rip N Burn" has got spyware "all over it". Any other freeware to convert VOB to AVI? Thanks David

grabster 15:18 06 Mar 05

I guess if what you wanna do with movie files aint on here somewhere click here then it may not be possible to do it.

toni b 18:45 06 Mar 05

click here I said very basic but I found it sufficent

THE TERMINATOR 22:47 06 Mar 05

If DVD RIP N' BURN contains loads of spyware then how come I aint come across any?Ad-aware doesn't detect any either. Why don't you mind your own business and let other users make their own mind up....TT

grabster 23:17 06 Mar 05

Miaow... well i followed your link and after installing, hey presto,zone alarm pops up telling me that one of DVD RIP N' BURNs hidden nasties (EbatesMoeMoneyMaker) wants server rights,then adaware se tells me that it found 36 items of concern(navExcel) . i keep my system well protected and i definately dont want this spy ridden garbage on it.
Maybe you are running an older version.
I suggest you run a search on google and see what it throws up.

woodchip 23:23 06 Mar 05

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

Best Mac antivirus 2017