TomJerry 12:28 02 Jun 04

I mean easy to use.

TomJerry 19:20 02 Jun 04

~anything

powerless 19:43 02 Jun 04

VPC is easier to use in my opinion.

Quiller. 19:45 02 Jun 04

Do you mean emulators?

I have used different versions of Virtual P.C. for the mac for quite a number of years.

Ease of use? they are very easy to use, installation was child's play. You just installed the software and an emulator would pop up. Just like a windows boot screen, you just pick the option to start with cdrom. Then pop in which windows operating system you wished to use.

A few years ago I was using win 98se and now we are using X\P on a mac.

Why? Well my son loves playing dos based games.We got him a g4 powerbook as he is apple mad but would still like to play the dos games and use C++. This way he has the best of both worlds.

Is it any good. Well it does run X\P and he has assigned 512Mb ram to the emulator. But it is painfully slow, really slow. Probably about the speed of a cyrix 300 with 64Mb of ram running X\P, if that is possible.

TomJerry 23:46 02 Jun 04

I am going to winxp ontop of win2k with the help of either VMware and VirtualPC. Just to test something.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…