VIVO card or seperate TV card?

Fullywired 16:11 12 Mar 05

hi guys!

my PC has been crashing over the last few days and after afew tests i have come to realize that my graphics card is nearing its end. i have been looking for a replacement for my GF4 Ti4200, i have decided to go with something that will give me the ability to put all those awful VHS's onto DVD. i have found a decent FX5200 VIVO but i was wondering, can i get better performance from two seperate cards? im looking for something in the sub-£100 price range but i am open to suggestions. i have an AsRock K8 Combo-Z motherboard with an Athlon 62 3000+ (s754) and 512Mb of corsair DDR PC3200. so which should i go for?

Regards

Fullywired

Fullywired 16:19 12 Mar 05

forgot to mention, the card i have been looking at:
click here

thanks in advance!

Fully

Fullywired 10:23 13 Mar 05

okay guys! these crashes are becoming more frequent! i need an answer ASAP if you could! should i get the card above or should i get a better one and get a seperate tv/capture card later?

Regards

Fully

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…