Vivanco data switch

Kernel 10:17 28 Jun 07

I recently acquired a Vivanco 4 way data switch
AS-401BD hoping to run two computers on one printer, the switch was brand new and unopened in the original plastic box. The writing on the front of the box was in German, English and French with a brief description in several languages on the back. When I opened it I found two floppies with drivers on them and a sheet of instructions in German, nothing else.
On the rear of the unit is a power input together with a rocker switch and a bank of 4 dip switches, as the instruction sheet is in German it is of no use. Vivanco have been about as helpful as a communist border guard with no help on the web site and no response to my e.mails. It is obviously, though new, a few years old. Can anyone help with this - the function of the rocker switch and the position of dip switches for a two computer set up?

johnnyrocker 10:30 28 Jun 07

you may find something here click here=

johnny.

Kernel 14:49 28 Jun 07

Many thanks johnnyrocker, these references are certainly to the switch but appear to be sale adverts with little info. Will press on!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…