Visualizations & DVD's

y_not 20:03 06 May 04

I play most of my music CD's on the DVD player which has surround incorporated.

I have always liked the idea of being able to add visualizations to the music and recording it to DVD (for parties etc.) - This would only be for personal use so I think I'm not going to be infringing copyright.

Is there any software out there that can produce visualizations (similar to media player visualizations) that can be dragged into Studio 8 and authored to DVD format?

QuickHare 20:23 06 May 04

"for parties etc."

"This would only be for personal use"

"I'm not going to be infringing copyright."

Three phrases which are either contradictary or false. How can parties be classed as personal use? Also, copyright laws state that you can't copy the music in any format to any format (including CD to DVD, even with visualisations), personal use or not.

y_not 20:25 06 May 04

I understand that I am allowed to make ONE copy to protect the original.

If I'm wrong - I'm wrong.

I don't appreicate being called a liar

QuickHare 20:31 06 May 04

Sorry. That was not what I was implying. I apologise unreservedly if that was how that reply sounded.

stalion 20:35 06 May 04

judge not lest you be judged, this is a help forum and y_not is asking for legitimate software for visulisations

y_not 20:40 06 May 04

Thank you.

I also have said things in the past that don't always read the way I intended them

stalion 20:52 06 May 04

try here this is a plug in for winamp i have it and they say you are welcome to use it anywhere.Regards

stalion 20:53 06 May 04

sorry forgot to put the link lol click here

stalion 20:59 06 May 04

or do a search on yahoo for G-force vis

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…