Visual Basic Applications VBA problem in Office XP

I open word choose new template, select general templates, mailmerge tan and then contemporary merge address list.

I always get the following error: The document contains Macros, macro language support for this application is disabled. Features requiring VBA are not available, would you like to open this document as read only?

I selected the help button, and followed the instructions for re-enabling VBA and it still won't work? so i looked on MS site for guidance but found none.

Anyone able to help????

[email protected]

Taran 13:14 23 Jan 04

Possible assistance click here

Have you tried adjusting your security level and applying it as the default setting to ?

Click on Tools, Macro, Security and lower the security level to medium or low and try things. You can always re-adjust back up if it doesn't work.

Many Thanks for the link, and the suggestion I have followed your advise, and the advise in the link but alas I still get the same result. The error box appears.

VoG II 23:34 23 Jan 04

Which version of Word?

"Tarzan" - where did he come in ?

The lager speaks with blurred tounge.

Word 2002. (10.2627.2625)

VoG II 23:49 23 Jan 04

Sorry - you said Office XP. When I get hold of that optician...

Taran 23:50 23 Jan 04

I know, I'm more like Cheeta...

I am sorry really, but the devils brew tastes so nice.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Apple Event as it happened | Apple October Event live blog: Apple unveils new MacBook Pro at…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Graeme Messer's exhibition aims to challenge fears and insecurities

New MacBook Pro release date, price and specs | New MacBook Pro 2016 announced: Now with Touch Bar…