Visual Basic 6 Picture Tutorials & Source Codes?

Mad Boy 18:33 28 Apr 03

Im new to Visual Basic6 so i could really do with some Picture Tutorials and if possible the source codes which may have being used to make programs. The source code would be strictly used for example use only, I want to see how it was put together.

Also, is Visual Basic the easiest programming language to learn? As i know there is also C+ and C++. Dont know if there are other programming languages.

Any related info will be great thanks

dblspace 23:03 28 Apr 03

Just started VB6 myself,finding it hard work to absorbe it,If I come across any tutorials I will let you know.

Mad Boy 23:08 28 Apr 03

Its seems quite hard, i wondered how to add text. I think you use lables?

Anyway i dont have the help files with VB6 :( so i cant read them. It said install MSDN or something, i popped my cd in and its not recongising it. Will do if i re-install though thats not important as such. I just want to make a text based program which can hold information, seems quit difficult however. Let me know how you get on, email me whenever:

[email protected]

dblspace 23:15 28 Apr 03

just spotted this,not looked at it yet.

click here

Mad Boy 23:19 28 Apr 03

COOL! Seems to be alot of resources here,i also found this:

click here

powerless 23:27 28 Apr 03

MSDN Downloads - click here

Mad Boy 23:30 28 Apr 03

Is there anyway of getting DELPHI for free? It cost to much

dblspace 22:22 29 Apr 03

Try a search for "visual basic 6" in google.there is loads of stuff.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…