Vistron 42 Plasma HD

Herkomer 15:21 07 Sep 09

I purchased a Vistron VIS042HDID 42 Plasma HD Freeview TV approximately 3 years ago and just recently I am experiencing the AVI channels switching from 1 to 2 and back intermittently. It doesn't do it all the time, it is after the tv has been on for a while. I have a HDMI dvd player attached via HDMI cable, a Sky Plus Box via scart to the TV and to a Liteon LVW-5045 HDD + DVD Recorder which is also connected to the TV via Scart. Is this a configuration problem or is it a problem with the Vistron TV?

eedcam 18:41 07 Sep 09

Quite possibly a loose Scart connection not loose enough to give a video /Audio prob just enough to cause the switching. Check all are in firmly if it still persists and you have another scart lead test that all a pain I know but with luck you 'll eliminate the TV being the prob

johnnyrocker 20:30 07 Sep 09

remote control iffy?

johnny

Herkomer 10:25 21 Sep 09

Thanks very much to eedcam, I have taken out all of the Scart cables and replaced them. I have now cured the problem. Keep up the good advice.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…