Vista Windows Update Message On all time

prince midas 09:51 11 Feb 09

On my desktop XP I can tell it not to remind me about updating Windows but my Vista Laptop keeps asking me to update netFramework 3.5 but I am a lit worried about after seeing a lot of complaints about it.How do I stop my vista Pc asking me.

birdface 12:38 11 Feb 09

Update Microsoft updates manually.Do not run it,just click on the little plus sign beside it and another part will show.Just tick do not show this update again and that should do it.If you change your mind later do the same but tick show hidden updates and you will get it again.

anskyber 12:50 11 Feb 09

If you go to control panel and check for updates it will then allow you to view the available updates.

Choose 3.5 then right click it and choose hide. The problem will go away.

Taff™ 13:08 11 Feb 09

It`s a big download but I`ve not had any problem with it so far. I`d just download it and carry on as normal, just because a few people have encountered problems shouldn`t put you off. You can always do a system restore if you have to.

anskyber 13:10 11 Feb 09

Yes I agree with Taff™, even though I have suggested a way to avoid it I did install it. You will need to be patient and go away from the PC for an hour.

prince midas 15:51 12 Feb 09

For the time eing I have told it to Hide,thanks guys.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…