the vista upgrade program and problems

frankie 21:15 14 May 07

the vista upgrade program and problems bought laptop in nov 06 with the promise of free vista upgrade,emailed them 27 times still not got it,now recieved this from them bear in mind this is since nov o6 24th.....oh i have the funds in my account they have never tried to get it....Dear Customer,

Thank you for placing your order with the Upgrade Redemption Support Centre.

This email has been sent to you because we have been unable to charge the costs of your Upgrade order using the credit card details you provided. At the moment of order entry we did receive a pre-authorization from your credit card company/bank; however, when we recently tried to clear this authorization, the payment was not authorized. Unfortunately, because we have not received the funds for your Upgrade we have been left with no option but to cancel the order.

Since the order intake of the Upgrade Program has been closed, we regret to inform you that there is no opportunity to place another order within the Technical Upgrade Program. For any further information please contact your PC manufacturer.

With kind regards,

The Upgrade Redemption Support Centre

Fax :+31 555433946

E-mail: MSTUPVISTAEMEA@moduslink.com

Address :
Technical Upgrade Program Vista
P.O. Box 252
7300 AG Apeldoorn
The Netherlands ANY IDEA OF WHERE I NOW STAND THE LAPTOP BOUGHT FROM COMET...IS ACER.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…