vista sp1

john the scone 20:39 16 Apr 08

getting updates for my vista premium but nothing for sp1, i thought it would come through as an update automatically, is this not so as i thought it was now available?

Fingees 20:56 16 Apr 08

It's not yet available as a completed version yet.

it is still a month or so off.apparently it will load down from updates eventually.

anskyber 21:11 16 Apr 08

It will come through as an automatic update and indeed is available now. I have it.

But it will only be offered to you once any non compliance issues have been dealt with if you have any.

IntoPCs 22:13 16 Apr 08
  skidzy 22:22 16 Apr 08

I was not offered the sp1 package as an auto update,however i decided to give it it a whirl and install it anyway and todate have no issues at all.

No doubt i have a possible driver issue according to Microsoft regarding Nvidia graphics but this has no side effects to me.

Though i had made an ATI backup first...just in case.

A few small improvements to the system but nothing dramatic.

anskyber 22:26 16 Apr 08

If you do download it now manually rather than allowing it to arrive through automatic updates it may, and I say may, have problems with non compliance.

I did but I took the risk and had a back up of my drive if all went pear shaped.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…