Vista Screen Resolution

JustinJSY 20:06 26 Jul 07

I have recently purchased a Dell Inspiron 6400 laptop with Visa Basic. I am pleased with it; however, every so often the screen resultion reverts to the factory preset of 1024 x 768 which is too low. I keep having to manually change it back to high resolution. Is this a known fault with Vista or is there something I can do to stop it reverting to low resolution?

rawprawn 21:10 26 Jul 07

Try updating your graphics driver

D.G,E 21:31 26 Jul 07

I have a inspiron 1501 this as never happend to me but it sounds like your screen size is being controled by your graphics hardware and software as normal so open your graphics software program either intel, ATI or nvida and set the resultion on the graphics control pannel and restart your laptop and see if this works.

pk46 22:28 26 Jul 07

Click on control panel click on personalize then on the top left hand pane click on ajust DPI this will change the font and text to a bigger size.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 7 simple tips to get more out of…