Vista OS with windows 7 ultimate

hunted 15 Sep 12

My Toshiba laptop is approx 3 years old & not running as fast. I was thinking of formatting the h/d but remembered that once formatted it will ask for the product key. As my product key lives under my laptop as a sticky label, it has worn away & i can barely make out any numbers/letters.Is there anywhere on my system that i can find this product key? Any help appreciated, thanks.

Jollyjohn 15 Sep 12

Google this and look for produkey - this will retrieve the key and you can save the info in notepad & then print it .

Jollyjohn 15 Sep 12

or magicaljellybean

hunted 15 Sep 12

I tried loading magic jellybean, but it opened up under another name & after that i was totally lost as there were no info as to how to find the product key?

onthelimit1 16 Sep 12

Where does the W7 Ultimate mentioned in the title fit in with your question?

bremner 16 Sep 12

Belarc will give you the Product key Belarc

hunted 16 Sep 12

I put in w7 ultimate just for trying to be abit more specific to my operating system even though it has nothing to do with my question. Thanks bremner i will look into Belarc.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

OnePlus 2 UK release date, price, specification rumours: When is the OnePlus 2 coming out? July…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

HTC's head designer on what's exciting in designing for mobile right now

Apple Music preview: Why Spotify should be scared of Apple's impressive new music-streaming service

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message