Vista OS with windows 7 ultimate

hunted 19:42 PM 15 Sep 12

My Toshiba laptop is approx 3 years old & not running as fast. I was thinking of formatting the h/d but remembered that once formatted it will ask for the product key. As my product key lives under my laptop as a sticky label, it has worn away & i can barely make out any numbers/letters.Is there anywhere on my system that i can find this product key? Any help appreciated, thanks.

Jollyjohn 19:50 PM 15 Sep 12

Google this and look for produkey - this will retrieve the key and you can save the info in notepad & then print it .

Jollyjohn 19:51 PM 15 Sep 12

or magicaljellybean

hunted 19:55 PM 15 Sep 12

I tried loading magic jellybean, but it opened up under another name & after that i was totally lost as there were no info as to how to find the product key?

onthelimit1 09:26 AM 16 Sep 12

Where does the W7 Ultimate mentioned in the title fit in with your question?

bremner 09:52 AM 16 Sep 12

Belarc will give you the Product key Belarc

hunted 23:03 PM 16 Sep 12

I put in w7 ultimate just for trying to be abit more specific to my operating system even though it has nothing to do with my question. Thanks bremner i will look into Belarc.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus launch live: What to expect from Apple's 9 September 2015…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Swedish schoolkids use Minecraft to redesign Stockholm city centre

Apple's special event invitations decoded: A look back at 13 of Apple's most cryptic invites