Vista Home Premium

amyjen7 16:54 18 Oct 08

Yes I am thick, but following a readers advice I attempted to hide a particular download which does not apply to Vista H P by going into history, highlighting the offending download, right clicking the mouse but all I get is "details /copy" Can someone please tell me where I am going wrong?

Thank you

Kind regards

Woolwell 17:43 18 Oct 08

History is the list of updates that have attempted to install either successfully or not. In your case I understand that you do not want to install a particular update. For this you need to go to Control Panel - Check for updates - view available updates and then you can right click and hide the particular download.

amyjen7 16:56 20 Oct 08

My wife has a very old, but perfectly usable, PC which she uses for her school work as a teacher of Special needs children. Unfortunately her trusted Epson Stylus Colour 600 printer has reached the end of its life so is looking for a new one. Her PC is a Pentium MMX with Windows 98 & 128 of ram. There is no USB connection so will need a printer that will connect to her parallel port. As anyone any idea where I might get hold of one which will handle simple everyday tasks.

Thank you

Kind regards

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…