Vista Home Premium 32 bit with all upgrades

dkg332243 21:18 18 Oct 14

I have AMD Athlon 64X2 Dual Core Processor TK-53. I have the same problem as hundreds of others with Vista. IE, Chrome, even Computer when I open it all goes slowly or message says not responding and it all freezes up for a while. I have run different kinds of malware, virus and junk scans and also cleanup and defrag for months but nothing changes. Also have Shockwave crashes. Even when I try to open my photo files, it just sits there for a while. Is there anyone that knows the answer to this Vista problem? I have read hundreds of peoples messages that all have the same problem. I know I probably have not given you all the info you need and will gladly do so but I am so ready to throw this thing in the trash. I have wasted so much time!

BRYNIT 22:19 18 Oct 14

Have you checked the hard drive, if it's failing due to too many bad sectors it can cause all sorts of problems. You could also try doing a clean install of Vista as this will eliminate corrupt/conflicting drivers or programs.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 22:28 18 Oct 14

Malware or viruses

Not enough or bad memory

Hard drive failing

Bad drivers causing conflicts - update or roll back drivers (if recently updated)

Corrupt windows files (run sfc/ scannow)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…