when i try and download vista i keep getting this error message click here

can you please tell me what to do in order to download it

Thanks
mark

Mark McC 08:44 12 Jun 06

P.S

it happens with the 64bit aswell

ACOLYTE 10:33 12 Jun 06

It may be that the MS download server is under great pressure and the error is because of this,it may also be your download helper is not configured right,are you using your own download helper or the one MS recomended?.

Mark McC 11:34 12 Jun 06

the one ms recodmended

Mark McC 11:37 12 Jun 06

would anyone who downloaded the vista burn it to a dvd and post it to me. it dosent matter if it's 64Bit or 32Bit i have a compatiable processor

P.S

i have the vista serial when i tried to download it but i dont have the vista os.

Thank-You
mark

phil46 20:22 12 Jun 06

After two and half hours downloding all i was left was a file!!! opened it up with Winzip burnt to disk make bootable rebooted started to load and all i got was DOS A:\.
Tried to order the disks but all i got was error!!
Your not the only one having problems.

kinger 23:03 12 Jun 06

I'm on my second attemtp at downloading it.

I nearly got it completed but it failed with some error message on my desktop PC.

I am now attempting with my Laptop PC and, so far so good, almost complete.

I also tried to purchase it but, after submitting my CC details, an error page appeared.

Whether it's delivered or not, I'll have to wait and see.

Let's hope that their website isn't being run by Vista system, eh?

Mark McC 23:14 12 Jun 06

yes lets nope not!

i found a gr8 download manager when i was googling and its called " Free Download Manager"
and it has worked fine!!

If you are having problems try that!

Mark

Download Free Download Manager
click here

ACOLYTE 00:00 13 Jun 06

Everyone else had a 3.2 GB download mine was 327Mb rar file,burnt it to dvd and it works great dont know why everybody else had to download 3.2 gig.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch Series 2 review | Apple Watch 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter,…