Vista Defragmenter?

ykzn 07:29 16 Oct 07

I am quite not much satisfied with the integrated defragmenter tha came with Vista. So, can anyone tell me if there is any defragmenter software compatible with,i.e.,for Vista better than its own?

this works well, you can defrag 1 disk at a time and it actually shows you the progress. oh and takes minutes not hours. click here

engsurv 09:18 16 Oct 07

I have just started to use Auslogics and agree with adman 2. So far so good!

aine 17:11 16 Oct 07

I use IObit smart defrag, excellent programme, it works with Vista.My wife has XP it made her PC run better than new

pcbobby 18:25 16 Oct 07

I also recommend I0bit smart Defrag

maghemite 17:28 22 Oct 07

I recommend Diskeeper Pro. It's a stable and fast defragger for Vista with dual defrag modes, MFT and pagefile defrag etc. Runs very smoothly on my systems.

rdave13 17:52 22 Oct 07

Used IOBit for a while but it's still beta and can create some problems when uninstalling. So with adman 2 here and use Auslogics and thanks adman 2 for the info.

jakimo 18:03 22 Oct 07

This is cheap and runs automatically in the background without any hassle

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…