Vista crashd with Epson cd-d.load drivers instead?

buel 13:37 23 Nov 09

Hello,
recently my gf's Vista laptop refused to boot up after she installed drivers for our Epson SX100/105 from the cd it came with (also she rebooted it with the cd in which MAY have acsued the problem)and i had to rescue it using a Vista Recover Disk. She has now uninstalled all the SX100's drivers+software but i want to know should she download them from the Epson website or should she be ok using the cd again so long as she doesn't boot/restart it with the cd on again?

sharpamat 14:23 23 Nov 09

I have been following your posts on the printers ( if you mark these as resolved it will close them ) many people have and use more than one printer.

Epsons can be problematic if the instructions are not followed, ensure all epson folders are removed relating to this printer

DO NOT PLUG THE PRINTER IN UNTILL INSTRUCTED put the CD in and follow the on screen instructions after the driver is loaded it will tell you wehn to plug in and turn on.

If I rember right after loading ( and there are more instructicns )it does not cover the registration untill after the reboot

Its a recent printer so the drivers should be up to date

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…