Vista & .axe files

Jaceey 05:41 19 Jan 09

Hello, My new computer (Vista) will not open the maps that I find on my Microsoft Autoroute, it is 1998-2003 version. They are .axe files and it cannot find to open.
Any ideas please as I have to keep sending via bluetooth to an XP set up to view them.
Many thanks, Jacey

zklampkin 09:50 19 Jan 09

I had never found any .axe file in my computer.
Any one know it?

Jaceey 12:49 19 Jan 09

zklampkin
I know what it is, as I said its an extension for Microsoft Autoroute - would just like to know how it finds this on XP and not on Vista, and can I add this file extension somehow. I have been through the file extensions on the computer and its not on mine either thats why I contacted you.
Can someone please advise.
Thank you

Sea Urchin 18:26 19 Jan 09

I think you need Microsoft AutoRoute 2007 with GPS Locator version 14.0.9 to be fully compatible with Vista. If I'm wrong no doubt somebody will correct me.

Jaceey 19:14 20 Jan 09

Thanks Sea Urchin, I am trying to avoid the expense of the new version as this copy works fine. Just can`t open the maps when I save them.
I dont think there is a way round this so I will check the box.
Regards, Jacey.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…